Wine to me is passion. It's family and friends. It's warmth of heart and generosity of spirit.
Robert Mondavi

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Update

Hello Everyone,

I know that during the past week few weeks there has not been as much content posted on A Wine Odyssey. I would like to apologize for this, while at the same time reassure you that the momentary lull will be well worth it. There will be a few new features coming up that I feel will be of interest to you all.

The first feature will begin next week and run for the duration of time between now and Thanksgiving. I have enlisted the help of a some local and national food and wine all-stars to offer up their favorite holiday recipes and perfect wine pairings for each dish. I will feature a new recipe/wine pairing nearly every day. I strongly encourage you to try some of them out.

The second feature will be more of a running journal of my development as the sommelier at Left Bank Restaurant at the Stonehedge Inn & Spa. This has been an exciting development and one that I am going to approach with the respect that it deserves.

Finally, if you have any questions as to which wines to pair during the holiday season, please feel free to leave a question in the comment field on any of the recipes and I would be happy to address them.

I truly appreciate your continued support and look forward to providing you with interesting and practical content and features.

Cheers!
Erol Senel
Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment